Subscribe to RSS feeds

Thursday, May 27, 2010

me being childish!!




ye mmg aku minat...MINAT sangat2!!!pade sape???pade org2 di atas inilah...
n my obsession over these boys are increasing day by day...n if u look at these pics, u can see that they r in fact KOREAN celebs...n YEAH that means I HEART K-POP!!!!

I admit that before this CRAZINESS over these beautiful creatures, I laugh over my friends obsession over K-POP....but now that I'm hook, I know how they felt (padan muke...tahan MALU sebab dulu just ignore ke'obses'an dorg...kuikuikui)...aku jadik overeksaited dgn ape2 je berite bout these OppaS n BabieS...n from time 2 time I share them with those that I know have the same feelings as mine...

tp in this 1 instance, aku rase cm nk hantuk kepale sum1 jek...sesedap rase jek kamurang nk mem'belittle'kan saye yg besar neyh...sukesuki kaki hangpa jek kan...huh!!mmg la I lambat...tp ade AKU KESAH???perlu ker???lmbat atau cepat is not the issue here, my effort to stuff with u tuh adelah a big...I repeat a BIG leap in me wanting to share what I like with u...n for it to be thrown just like that...Haish...memang jek xde lagi perkongsian antare kite....HUH!!!


well...actually what I realize is that I hate being belittle...WHO does anyway kan???hurm...laen kali xnak share ape2 dah...CHILDISH???YESSSS~~~

OH BLAH LAA KAMU YG SUKESUKI BERLAGAK BAGUS!!!aku xpela...kekekekeke

0 comments:

Post a Comment