Subscribe to RSS feeds

Monday, April 12, 2010

Getting to know me...

Knowing myself 4 bout 21 years made me realized that I'm not all perfect...DUH!!!

I know I am not perfect in d eyes of all but deeeeeep in my heart n mind I still consider myself as kinda flawless...CEH...ala I think every1 pon consider themselves as kinda minda perfect also...ah jgn x ngaku pulak ye...(case in point...if lets say u got in2 fights or misunderstandings with others, u would consider urself as right..right????so don't that suggest that u consider urself right almost most of d time????even d most humblest person in this world would have that slight feelings that u r right instead of others r right...its just that u dont say it out loud...thinking n doing r 2 different things right...)

ntahla...its hard 2 admit that u r wrong when u r used 2 d fact that u r perfect...so, me admitting that I;m not perfect doesn't mean that I will consider myself wrong all d time...I'm just me...

I AM IM...thats 4 me 2 say...NOT U!!!!! U know who u r>......

0 comments:

Post a Comment