Subscribe to RSS feeds

Thursday, April 29, 2010

HoLiDaY!!!

being here...at HOME has put me to rest...
no longer do I have to put up with this nonsense connection in college...damn...thinking of the connection makes me roar with anger...hehehe

I cant wait for 19th June...I really hope to see my babies...UKISS babies...damn...I have to go alone as all my friends r home already...but honestly, I'm scared that I wont be able to go without company...Haish~~~

But still I'm like 70% wanting to go...bringing who as partner is still vague but oh...I WANT TO GO.!!!
Hell,! I am planning 2 buy a guitar...n strum it like like crazee...
Honestly, I will buy 1 n just learn to play ARIGATOU by CNBLUE...Hope to make it...

n yeah...my lifelong hope D.I.E.T.T.I.N.G I am gonna try...succeeding is unknown though...

ps: I lost my soul in writing this blog...this post is to be read emotionless, as I wrote it without any feeling~~~

Daaaaa.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment