Subscribe to RSS feeds

Monday, April 12, 2010

I an IM

yup...I am Im..Bullshit 'Im' u can say...Wuteva la...

People said that I am very cruel sumtimes..hehehe..true la kot..Like I care what people thinks..1 thing 4 sure, I am pretty much a "hypocrito d amor" (fila's words) ...Why???Coz I pretend a lot la weh....I am bad actually, so, people!!!don't ever think that I am 'BAEK'.....

For now I am a MESS sgt2...my probs at home plus d exams r killing me so bad...camne nk kuar dr MESS ni weh????nk nanges xlarat dh....All d time d probs kept playing (rewind on n on n on) in my mind like film kept playing on d screen...SHit gile... (pardon my language) ..Camne nk get out of this mess???Maybe I should berserah je kt Allah n should b berdoa byk2...But my mind is sooooo not resting that it's a mess up there...HELP!!!

Here is d only place I can tell what I felt as no 1 is judging...Maybe noone is even reading my blog.. well i don't really care pon...coz this is d only place where I can talk bout my probs...you want to judge me pon I DONT CARE!! "SANCTUARY FOR MY CHAOTIC MIND"

0 comments:

Post a Comment