Subscribe to RSS feeds

Friday, March 20, 2009

I am not perfect....

First thing first...I am so relieve that I finish the simulated teaching on February 27th...I am the first person and I am so scared that I put the bar too low...well, it is FATED...Hahahaha

Am I good?Well, if you know me, you would know the answer.But to me, my exercises is quite good as I think from set induction to exercise 3, I manage to relate them together.It has progression in term of students move from just identifying characteristic of a king, identifiying Oedipus's characterisctics and deciding whether Oedipus own good or bad king characteristics.Furthermore, I think my language use is improving from time to time although there are still minor grammar mistakes.

But to tell you the truth I have to admit that my teaching has some flaw..

First my voice: maybe too soft and Miss Kasthoori said my students would be bullying me if I don't improve.(but I'm too big to be bullied). then my reading rating. i thought that my rate was slow enough for the students to write what I said, but turns out..WRONG..

Miss also said I am lack of mobility, because i did not move around the class.Well, it's true. Moreover, I also did not read aloud the instruction so that the students can understand the exercises. But what I did was just rephrase the instructions so that the students understand what I expect them to do. And lastly, i FORGOT to check for students' understanding at the end of the lesson.

Wow if you notice my flaws exceed my strength in teaching...Well like I said, I'm not perfect...

0 comments:

Post a Comment