Subscribe to RSS feeds

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mockery....

This play is hilarious. I can’t stop thinking that the play so closely resembles the previous years of happenings in Malaysia. As a Malay, I have read the “History of Malay” book entitle ‘Sulalatus Salatin’ and when I read the title of the play, I thought it is an adaptation from that book.(so naïve of me…) It turns out it is NOT…


In reading the play, I sometimes laugh my *** out that it is funny how Kee describes Iskandar the boorish king. He speaks like he does not care for anything and treat everything lightly. Awang is the character that is close to my heart as it resembles somebody I admire, then it means that I am LAME huh??So what man!!!!hahaha


The directions of the play is actually very clear as it only want to criticize what is happening in Malaysia. To me it is a healthy critics but I am afraid that some people might be offended as it is a bit harsh. But luckily we TESLIAN learn it instead other close minded students. (since when that I became this loutish person?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment